Our new neighbors to the east of us apparently had a surprise litter of puppies. They are lab/Rottweiler mixes and sooo cute. Unfortunately, the neighbors aren't keeping them contained in their backyard and they are escaping into our yard, the street, etc.
This morning Bella and I were out trying to barricade them in again and she uttered a new word: Puppy. It seems she was a bit overwhelmed by the 10 (yes you heard me right, 10) puppies surrounding her so she just kept pointing to puppy, puppy, puppy! It was very cute.
She wasn't so excited a few minutes later when one of the little rascals decided to munch on her waffle breakfast. She eventually gave up trying to keep it away from him, set it down on the ground and backed up verrrry slowly. It's a great mental picture I have. Wish I would have had the camera!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Puppies, Puppies Everywhere!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You little yummy girl is delicious!! I am sure that giving up the waffle was a tough decision but one made for the greater good. :)
That is HUH-larious! So....are you going to get a puppy?? Hahaha! Just teasing.
Post a Comment