Well, things have been pretty busy at the Pemberton household as of late. I should have posted all of this sooner, but anymore I seem to spend any free time I have napping! Bob and I found out in April that we are adding to our family! That's right, the Pembertons will welcome baby #2 in late December! We are so excited about it and are currently arguing whether or not we want to find out the sex of the baby (I don't want to, but Bob does...I think he's probably going to win). Bella of course has no clue what's going on and I feel fairly guilty about not being "fun Mommy" much anymore. She has been extraordinarily patient as I spend most mornings asleep on the couch while she watches Sesame Street. I can't wait to see how she handles being a big sister. She is a good helper already, so hopefully it will go well (pray for us)!
I started a new job in April. I am working at a salon down here in Maricopa called Purity Salon and Spa. I love being closer to home, but the salon has definitely been an adjustment. I miss all the wonderful girls I worked with at LifeSpa, but I'm hoping I can make some great new friends here.
We also spent this past month trying to help our neighbor as she wrestled 2 kids under 4 and prepared to move to San Diego. Amanda is an amazing woman and I don't think I could ever handle things as gracefully as she has these past 6 weeks. We are so sad that the Kop family has moved, but we are super excited to visit them in San Diego! We are also eager to get to know our new neighbor who moves in tomorrow.
That's enough about us. I hope this message finds everyone well!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Pemberton Life Update!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, look who I found! Wasn't I telling you just a little while ago that you two needed a blog? ;)
It will be fun to get updates! Hope you're feeling good!
Yea! An update! How wonderful. I'm incredibly jealous of your napping by the way!
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment