I just found this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun to fill out even though I think most people know our story already! Anyway, here are a few questions and answers about Bob and I!
How did we meet: We met at Valley Youth Theatre when we were rehearsing for Charlotte's Web. He played Templeton the Rat and I played the Goose. I was 14 and he was 16!
Where did you go on your first date: Hmmm....Technically it was the Sadie Hawkins dance at my school my Freshman year, but the first date where he asked me was to see the movie Mystery Men
How long have you been together: Well, we dated on and off before he left on his mission. We have been together non-stop since he returned in August 2002. We got engaged in July of 2003 and were married in January of 2004
Who said I love you first: Definitely me. I was a LOT more aggressive chasing him than he was with me!
Who is taller: Bob
Who sings better: I think we're on pretty equal footing as far as singing goes. He's definitely more musical than I am. He sings, plays the piano, and plays the saxophone.
Who is smarter: I think he is.
Who does the laundry: Usually me, but he helps me fold! If I've been slacking he throws a load or two in too.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: When you are facing the bed, Bob is on the right. We switched it up the first night we were in Rocky Point and neither of us could sleep!
Who pays the bills: He does, but I want to learn. I feel like I should be more aware of our finances.
Who mows the lawn: Right now he does, but I want to start after the baby is born. I actually enjoy it!
Who cooks dinner: Me! Sometimes he surprises me when I get home from work on Saturday's though.
Who drives when you are together: I think we split it pretty equally. I'm a total back seat driver so when I'm irritable or it's the first time we have gone somewhere, I drive.
Who is more stubborn: I think I am. Bob is one of the most non-confrontational people I have ever met!
Who kissed who first: It was a mutual kiss and it was great!
Who is more sensitive: Oh golly, I am.
Who proposed: Bob did! I knew it was coming because I had given him the name of the lady to design the ring and we had already kinda talked about wedding dates. I picked him up from work that night and he had packed a picnic for us. We drove over to Tempe Town Lake and sat down to eat. I was pretty sure that he was going to propose, but he didn't seem to be in any hurry. He then told me that he had talked to the ring designer and she had said the ring was "almost ready and she said it is beautiful". I was surprised to say the least! He then told me to close my eyes. When I opened them, he was down on one knee, and he asked me to marry him. He said he had been trying to throw me off the trail with all the ring stuff. I just smiled and smiled all night!
Who has more siblings: We're tied. We each have one.
Who wears the pants: I think it's pretty balanced. We try to consult each other on everything and make decisions together.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Questions and answers...
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment