We had a wonderful Halloween at the Pemberton household! Bella and I started off the day by going into my salon and giving her a haircut! She is now extremely stylish with her little bob that matches Mommy's. :~D
Next, we headed to McDonald's to have some lunch and let Bella run around like a crazy woman. For those of you who don't live in Maricopa, McDonald's is about as good as it gets here for indoor entertainment--sad, I know. When it's hot outside, that's where we go!
Finally, Bob got home and we were able to go Trick-or-treating with our little Daisy Duck! I must say, she was a LOT more reserved than I thought she was going to be. Our child typically takes after us and is quite loud and outgoing. I think she was nervous with knocking on all the stranger's doors. She would very meakly say "trick or treat" and "thank you"--unless there was a dog at the house. Suddenly she was the life of the party, but she would only talk to the dog! I was cracking up. Anyway, here are a few photos. The camera wasn't working super well. Many of the photos I took came out blurry so we don't have too many. Hope you enjoy!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Happy Halloween!!!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is so cute a SO BIG!!!!!! I can't believe it. I had pangs of homesickness seeing the pics of you guys walking down the street.
BTW, you might want to change the date stamp on your camers...teehheee!
Post a Comment