But doesn't want her picture taken. I had to fight to get these three. I do love the one of her walking up to her "school" with her backpack. So cute!
Bella has a wonderful teacher who is running the preschool out of her house. I was able to volunteer on Thursday and watch how great she is with the kids. You can tell she loves what she is doing, and I know the kids are going to learn a ton.
I can't believe my baby is old enough for school already. I must admit, I shed some tears after leaving her on Tuesday. I got over it when I realized I had an hour and a half toddler free to clean my house! :-)
Bella apparently was the hit of school with her Lightning McQueen backpack. Her teacher told me all the boys took turns "driving" it around the house. I guess my protestations over my beautiful little girl buying a "boy" backpack were silly. She's a tomboy through and through!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Bella goes to Preschool!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment