CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Bella Dear!

On September 1, 2006 at 1:06 am, Isabella Marie Pemberton joined our family.  We have been so blessed for the last 4 years to watch her learn and grow.  What a wonderful addition she is to our family.  She is always willing to help, loves to cook, and is such a wonderful big sister.  We love you Bella and we are so happy you are a part of our family!


Bella chowing down on her cotton candy at Disneyland

Spotlight:

Favorite Color:  Red, purple, green, yellow and blue :-D

Favorite Food:  Cake

Favorite Movie:  James and the Giant Peach

Favorite TV Show:  Special Agent Oso

Favorite Activity:  Swimming, or helping cook (also making huge messes!)  :)

What I want to be when I grow up:  A garbage truck man and a grandma.

Things that make me happy:  Cake and ice cream, Lola, Mommy and Daddy, visiting family, preschool, Church and seeing her Church friends.

We love you Bella Boo!  Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday Bella! Maryn keeps telling me all the things I need to make for your birthday! I've got a lot of baking to do I guess! :)