CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Boy

So I looked at my pregnancy countdown gadget today and discovered that my due date is only 92 days away.  That's crazy!  It's hard to imagine that my due date is exactly 3 months from today--no time at all especially with Christmas coming in 5 weeks.  I can't wait to meet our little guy.

I'm still feeling pretty good though sleep is becoming ever more evasive as is usually the case by this time.  It's hard to get--and stay--comfortable.  I think this little guy is going to be Bella's buddy.  She's constantly talking to him and wanting to feel him kick.  For his part, he seems to have the same in utero personality as she did.  He kicks a TON!  I swear he's doing Tae Bo in there.  I love it.  It won't be long until I don't get to feel it any more.

I had an OB appointment last week and she said everything looks good.  I can't believe in 3 months we will have 3 kids, and I won't be pregnant anymore.  Weird.

We haven't decided on a name as of yet.  We have picked out a few we like--Gavin, Isaac, Miles, Luke, and Liam amongst others.  We can't seem to agree on any of them.  I think he'll probably be born baby boy Pemberton!  :-)

0 comments: