I am so excited that Lola has finally gotten to the age where she has started to say some really funny things. I've been trying to remember to write them down when she says them, but haven't been too successful. Here are a couple that I can think of off the top of my head.
Whenever she's unhappy about something someone has done to her, she waves her fingers in front of her face and says "NO! Never, ever, ever!"
Yesterday Bob was playing his new XBox game that I got him for Christmas. It's a pretty violent game and he really shouldn't have been playing it around the kids. Anyway, Lola happened to walk up to the TV just as he was shooting an alien. She sees him do it and tells Bob "That was not nice Daddy. Not nice!"
She is such a little darling and she makes me laugh every day. She definitely has a major temper, but it's pretty funny to watch in someone her size. We are so lucky to have her in our family!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Our First Ever LOLA-ISM!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment