My baby boy turned 5 months old yesterday! What a joy he is. He is still sleeping through the night most nights. We had a couple weeks where he was getting up once due to sharing a room while we were on vacation. I think I've finally broken him of the habit again--yay! Liam had a checkup at the doctor a couple of weeks ago. He weighed in at 15lbs 12oz and is 26in long. He isn't gaining weight as quickly as he was before and has dropped from the 75th-50th percentile for weight. He's still in the 75th for height, and, like all of my children, he has a big noggin. He rolled over for the first time this week, and his favorite thing to do is blow raspberries--especially if someone will blow them back. He is a very happy boy, though quite particular about his eating habits, sleeping habits, etc. He likes everything just so and Heaven help you if you get it wrong! Luckily, we've learned what most of his quirks are, and he is a happy, smiley boy 99% of the time.
Here's a couple quick pics of him. I took some great ones while we were on vacation, but I haven't gotten around to uploading them yet...
Sunday, July 17, 2011
High 5!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He's such a cutie! I'll have to send you the pics I took when you guys were here! They are so cute!
Post a Comment