Did you know that Santa Claus lives here in Maricopa part of the year?!? Apparently he's getting sick of the North Pole winters, so he has set up shop a couple neighborhoods over from us! It is actually a wonderful couple from down here in Maricopa who have decked out their house to the nines including turning their garage into Santa's living room. They are out every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night and pose for pictures. All they ask in return is you bring a few items for the local food bank, or an unwrapped toy. How amazing is that?!? I would much rather give food to needy families than spend $20 on a stinky photo with a mall Santa! Bella was lucky enough to visit he and Mrs. Claus last night and she loved it. Of course, in typical 2 year old style, she sat on his lap looking like a deer caught in the headlights, but when we were driving home could NOT stop talking about Santa and Mrs. Claus! Here are a couple photos and a video!




Friday, December 12, 2008
A visit with Ol' Saint Nick!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you tell Santa that you wanted a new camera for Christmas? ;)
This IS the new camera! I just can't figure out how to work it. I'm beginning to think though, that it may be dysfunctional... I do feel that it should be point, shoot, take good photo that isn't grainy or hazy!
Post a Comment