Our beautiful little Lola is growing bigger and stronger every day! I took her back to the doctor last week because she is still so congested at night and he told me it is completely normal for this stinky virus to last for awhile. He probably thinks I'm a crazy overprotective Mommy, but that hospital stay threw me for a loop! Anyway, they weighed Lola and she is clocking in at 10lbs even! As Uncle Larry said "I think Bella was walking by the time she reached 10 lbs"! She is just a big, adorable baby. I love her chubby cheeks and her amazing smile. She is just a happy, happy baby!
Sorry I haven't posted any updated photos. There will be plenty of them when we get back from vacation!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Health Update
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 6:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment