Bella has been pretty darn funny lately. I am constantly amazed by the things she remembers and repeats, along with the things she comes up with out of the blue. Here are a few of her comedic moments from the last few days.
While playing in the bathtub "Okay Daddy. In 4 more minutes I pull the plug, get out of the bath, climb under the covers in Mommy's bed, listen to my music player and watch the Spongebob movie. Sound good?"
According to Bob, busting into a rousing rendition of "Under the Sea" in the middle of Ethan's baptism (sorry, Heather!!!).
Beginning her response to every question with "Well..."
Finding something (I can't remember what) in the kitchen that she wanted.
Me: Actually honey, that's Daddy's
Bella: Ummm, actually it's Bella's.
And this conversation we had in the car the other day.
Me: Bella are you excited to go to nursery class on Sunday
Bella: Yeah! And sing songs about Jesus and Harry Potter!
Me: Harry Potter?
Bella: Yeah, Henly Padder
Me: Oh, Heavenly Father!
*side note: I think I need to get my hearing checked!
Retelling the story of her day to Bob "And I had my big pink balloon and I let it go high into the sky and Mommy say No, No, No!!!" Apparently, I am now raising Amy Winehouse.
She is such a joy each and every day. And while I sometimes want to string her up by her toes, she is truly a blessing. I can't wait to watch and see as Lola's personality begins to emerge. I'll bet she's going to be a hoot!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Bill Cosby would be proud...
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Don't you just love those little "giggle" moments! Little kids are just the funniest people ever created! :o)
Post a Comment