Bella is officially on day 5 of our potty training extravaganza. I think it's going pretty well. She stays dry most of the time, uses the potty without much complaint, and seems proud of herself when she gets it right.
I say she stays dry most of the time because as a two year old learning to potty often does, she has accidents. I had to share this one from the other day. She had successfully used the potty right after she had awoken and I had gone into my bathroom to get ready for work. All of a sudden, I hear her calling for me and went to see what was going on. I immediately noticed she was wet and asked her "Did you have an accident, Sweetie?" Her response "No, I just peed on the carpet." Apparently peeing on the carpet isn't an accident in the mind of a toddler....sigh.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Why potty training a toddler should be done in an all tile house...
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment