CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things to be thankful for...

I saw this video today and realized it has been a long time since I have sat down and really pondered about those things that I am most grateful for. It seems that in my day-to-day life, I focus more on those things which could be improved rather than those which are a daily blessing. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to share just a few of the things that I am most grateful for.

I am thankful for:

An amazing, supportive, loving husband who I couldn't live without
2 beautiful, amazing, sweet little girls who make me want to be a better Mom
My Savior
My parents who help me and inspire me more than they know
My sister
An incredible extended family including Aunts, Uncles, and cousins whom I love very much
A warm bed
Food on our table
A great Brother and sister-in-law who are giving me my first niece this spring!
Amazing friends
Bob and I's jobs
My ward and my calling
The fact that, for the most part, I am a stay-at-home Mom
The Temple
Health and health insurance
Family Home Evening
The Suns!
Movie nights with Bob
Good books
Macaroni and cheese
A warm bath
Comfy sweats
Gaining strength through adversity
CAKE
Great music
Tuesday lunch dates with Adriana
Making my clients smile
Being inspired by others
Learning new things about my career
Loving what I do
Christmas
Oooh! the bells they play during Silent Night at the Church sing along
The Scriptures
Peter Piper's all you can eat buffet
Night's out of the house. Even when it's just running to the store.
Glee!
Popcorn cooked on the stove
The fact that Lola and Bella are such great friends
Life in general!

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did. I found it funny, sweet and inspirational!




0 comments: