It's been a busy couple months in the Pemberton household. I'm relieved the Bob found the USB cable so I could download all the pictures that we've taken!
Here's Bella rocking the movie star shades she won on a particularly lucrative day at Peter Piper.
Lola and Mommy at the Suns game. *Please note the adorable sweatsuit that needed to be purchased after her original outfit was pooped in*
The three girls during some pre-bed snuggles...
Guess who found the scissors....
Luckily, that's all she cut and you can't tell. I had a minor heart attack when she walked out of the bathroom with the scissors still tangled in her hair though!
Here's "Zombie Lola" after a particularly tasty blue popsicle
Bella showing off her dress-up creation she made from the laundry in the dryer
The sugar cube temple Bella and I created one afternoon. It was a lot of fun!
Lola playing in Bella's (well, actually my) baby doll cradle. She was quite proud of herself for climbing in!
Bella on a day she looked particularly lovely for Church.
And finally....Lola's first experience with chocolate pudding. She enjoyed it immensely, as you can see!
Friday, February 12, 2010
January and February goings on...
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment