CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home


Today we got an offer on our house. It has been a long road to get here. Four and a half years ago, I never thought that we would be selling our house today for less than a third of what we owe on it. We never would have guessed the heartache that would come from this house. What's funny is, even though this house was obviously not a good investment, and we have completely outgrown it, I am sad to leave. I had two babies in this house. Bob and I spent our early married years here. We have made incredible friends in our ward. The list goes on and on. I am confident in this decision. I know it's the right thing to do, but that doesn't make it much easier. Now all we have to do is sit and wait for the bank to accept the offer. Here's hoping...

0 comments: