
So lately Bella has been discovering the oh-so-joyful world of sassing her mother. I am not enjoying this phase. It routinely has either she, I, or both of us in a very angry place. I'm working on controlling my temper a bit more. It isn't easy, but I think it's probably harder for my three year old than it is for me...
Anyway, today Bella made me laugh during one of our many power struggles. She and Lola were fighting on the floor, rolling over one another. They kept screaming and yelling at one another (well, Bella yelled, Lola just kind of made loud noises in Bella's general direction). After the fifth time of my telling Bella to quiet down, I tried to send her to her room.
Me: Bella, you need to go to your room now. I asked you to stop and you're not listening (note: This sounds much calmer and more composed in writing that it actually was)
Bella: All due respect Mommy NO!!!
Me: Excuse me?
Bella: All due respect Mommy, NO,NO,NO!
Me: Bwahahahahah
Where the heck did she learn that? That is certainly not a phase we use very often around the house. She cracks me up!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
More Preschool-isms
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment