CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Naptime Happiness

Poor little Lola was just not herself yesterday.  We went to my friend Jeni's house to play, and she was cranky--following me around, crying to be picked up, etc.  We came home for naptime and she laid down without any fuss...until 45 minutes later.  She woke up just screaming, gagging, and held onto me for dear life after I picked her up.  She must have had a tummy ache, or had a bad dream.  I brought her into my bed with me, and about 20 minutes later, she was out.  She slept for another 2+ hours!  After sneaking out of the room when Bella awoke, I snuck back in to snap this cute little picture of her.  What an angel!


Dear Kiddos,

Please stop growing.  I want to cherish this time forever.  I love holding onto your chubby little fingers,and kissing your sweet cheeks.  

Love,

Mommy



1 comments:

Angee said...

I was thinking of doing a girls night next weekend. :) I was going to post it on facebook. I had SO much fun last time! Not sure what we should do though. I'm up for suggestions! :)