CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pics of baby boy Pemberton!

I know I have shared these with pretty much everyone, but this poor little guy needs some representation on the blog!

Here's the profile shot.  We think he has Bella's nose

Obligatory graphic shot of the private region

That's both arms and I think the hands clasped together

3 D image of his face.  Little stinker was playing shy and had his hands up the whole time!

Another profile shot.  I'm pretty sure he has a big head just like Bella and Lola...sigh.

Cute little hand with five fingers.



Scary face-on picture.  They always look mutant-like from this angle


Full body profile.  You can see the arms and legs, too.  So cute!


We are incredibly grateful for this little blessing in our life.  We can't wait to meet our little man!  Now if only we could agree on a name!  Any suggestions?

0 comments: