CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bella is getting a sister!

It's official...we're having another girl! After getting over the initial shock, we're very excited! Bob even taught Bella to say "sister" this morning. It was awfully cute. We received some interesting ultrasound pictures. The 3D imaging made the baby look a bit like an alien...I'm sure she'll love that comparison about as much as I love the one my Dad made between me as a baby and Yoda... :-) I'm just excited that we get to reuse those adorable baby clothes!!!

Poor Bob is definitely outnumbered now!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Congrats!!! I'm super excited for you both. Hopefully someday I'll actually get to meet your kids!

Anonymous said...

I am very excited - how wonderful - 2 sisters to grow up together forming that bond that only sisters can have - just like you and your sister Meg - Uncle Dale is drooling in anticipation of another pemberton girl - he could not believe how absolutely beautiful/stunning Bella was when he saw you guys in Prescott on the 4th. lots of love-Grandma