Okay, I know I'm posting about a million different things today, but I had to jot this down before I forgot. Bella stays with my parents on Tuesdays while I work and my wonderful Mom is kind enough to prepare dinner for us on Tuesday evenings. Tonight was fajita night. Surprisingly, Bella ate most of her chicken, cheese, and tortilla, but eventually got impatient and chucked her plate to the floor as she is wont to do (we are earnestly trying to break this habit!).
Bob was cleaning her up after we were all done with dinner and noticed Bella grabbing cheese from the bottom of the chair. He then uttered a phrase that only a parent could find themselves saying "No! Don't eat that! That's crotch cheese! We don't eat crotch cheese!" The hilarity of the situation was compounded by my mother spitting Diet Coke out of her nose. Quite fantastic. You know you're a parent when......
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Dinner time antics...
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment