
I had completely forgotten what it is like to prepare for a multi-day vacation with a child! We haven't gone anywhere for more than a night in almost a year and I'm finding preparation to be somewhat overwhelming. Bella has been sick for the last two days so I haven't gotten too much done. My Mom was kind enough yesterday to watch her for a bit so I could take a shower!
However anxious I am about preparing, I am so excited to spend a few days on the beach in Rocky Point! Bella absolutely loved playing in the sand when we went to San Diego, and here it will actually be warm!
Bring on the sun, sand and surf!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Vacation Anticipation!
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 5:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yea! Did you have the best time ever??? I'm so jealous! Next year we are TOTALLY going with you guys!
Post a Comment