Monday, July 12, 2010
Baby's First Photo Shoot!
Sure (s)he looks like a lima bean, but I see some serious potential! :-D The first OB appointment went well, though long. My doctor was called away mid-appointment to deliver a baby. Gosh, how rude! :-D Special thanks to my Mom for taking the girls home after the first HOUR of the appointment. I'm not sure they would have lasted the next hour!
Other than the length of the appointment, everything else went really well. I am, as I suspected, about 9 weeks along now. My official due date is February 16th--one day short of my 28th birthday! I'm hoping baby shows up a bit early just so I can have babies at 23, 25, and 27. Totally silly, I know.
I'm still not feeling very well with this pregnancy. I'm hoping it's a sign that maybe, just maybe we have a boy this time! I doubt it, but I can hope, right? I am counting down the weeks until the first trimester ends and the "morning" sickness (hopefully) goes with it!
My next appointment is in about 2 weeks. I should find out the results of my blood work and they will check the baby's heartbeat again. We're just praying for a continued safe and healthy pregnancy.
Posted by Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment