CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Your Daily Dose of Bellaisms...

Bella had a couple of whoppers this morning!

My Dad always runs to the bakery on Tuesday mornings before I drop the girls off for the day.  He picks up some sort of sweet--usually donuts.  This morning was no exception.  He bought a few delicious donuts which also happened to be rather large in size.  Bella grabbed a whole one out of the bag and brought it over to her little table where she eats snacks.  My Dad came over to cut it in half so he could give half to Lola, and Bella throws her hands over the donut and said no, no no!  My Dad finally gave up trying to cut it, and got Lola her own.  After he walked away, I hear Bella say "Phew!  That was close!"  Too funny!

A few minutes later, Lola was wandering around with her donut in her hand, not sitting at her table like she is supposed to.  My Mom and I both asked her to sit down several times and finally I told her "Lola, sit down or I will take your donut away."  Bella became incredibly panicked at the thought of my "stealing" her sister's donut and yells out "LOLA!!!   RUN FAST!!!"  Lola then proceeded to take off at a rather fast clip and hid in the den so I couldn't get to her and steal her precious donut. 

Never a dull moment in our house!

0 comments: